Our work is continually expanding, so we periodically look for new people to join our permanent team. Check out the open positions below if you are interested in being a member of our team.
Partner With Us
We are always interested in partnering with independent consultants who share our mission to advance social justice and build regenerative and liberatory cultures.
Benefits of partnering with us:
- Our partner consultants work on the projects that interest them. We only enter into project-specific contractual relationships as a matter of equity. We do not impose nor do we ourselves enter into perpetual, exclusive relationships that constrain either party's right to work with other consultants or clients.
- We are open to contracting and subcontracting opportunities. We occasionally work on a no-contract basis on small projects.
- Our partner consultants retain their autonomy in when, where, and how they do their share of the work.
- We are open to compensation schemes based on hourly rates and revenue-sharing.
- If you are a subcontractor to us, you get to say that a particular client that we worked with together was also your client and you would co-own the work products we create together. We also request these same rights when we are the subcontractor to you.
Our preferences for partner consultants:
Given the nature of our work and the various strengths we already have on our team, we have a strong preference, but not a requirement, for consultants who have the following backgrounds:
- Consultants who identify as Black, indigenous, or person of color, LGBT/queer, gender non-binary, and/or disabled
- Consultants who have worked directly with low-income and communities of color
- Consultants who have done healing justice work
- Consultants who have done transformative justice and/or other types of conflict mediation work
Please reach out to us if:
- You have a project that you would like to work on together
- You want to become generally acquainted and offer your availability on future projects
Start a conversation with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.